FOR PERSONAL AND SMALL BUSINESSES
TECHNOLOGY HAS BROUGHT US A BRILLIANT TOOL, CALLED THE T1013
If you do not recall signing a T1013 in the last 2 years, ask us! It is the solution for any missing or forgotten slips and will save you from reassessments and audits. It allows us to import documents expected from CRA in your tax filing. It’s an excellent resource to ensure your return is 100% complete. It also allows us to look at any status alerts or balances on your account.
- Prior Notice of Assessment (RRSP/TFSA contribution room, unused tuition credits) We can also pull this information once we have online authorization.
- T Slips (T4, T4A, T4AP, T4OAS, T3, T5, T5008, etc)
- RRSP Contributions (slips MUST be included)
- Information pertaining to Home Buyers Plan or Life Long Learning Plan. First Time Home Buyers Credit info if applicable.
- T2202 Tuition Form (If transferring credits to parents, please ensure student has signed authorization on form)
- Charitable donation receipts (must have registered charitable number)
- Medical Receipts
- Additional Income information- Please note all persons receiving foreign pensions are required to report them in Canada.
- Backup documentation for self employment and rental income. (household costs, utilities, home insurance, property taxes, rent, mortgage interest)
- Property Tax information (amount and municipality) or Rent Receipts with amount paid for 2018 and landlords name
- Childcare Receipts (The receipts must include the name and SIN of the provider and name of child and parent)
- T5008- Please ensure there is an amount recorded in box 20- Cost or Book Value! If not, please contact the company who provided the form.
- All sales of primary residences MUST be reported. Please provide initial purchase price and year of purchase of your home, and sale price.
- Seniors are now the only people eligible to claim transit credits! (Presto, GO etc)
- Child activity credits are no longer applicable.
We have a secure, labelled drop box located to the left of our front door which is checked daily for anyone wanting to drop their tax papers off during off hours!
“We have had the pleasure of working with Ancan Business Services for the past 18 years. Nicky and Lucy are always flexible and accommodating and we highly recommend their services.”